Wilco Airbus Vol. 1 -> Need Assistance

CrazyLlama Guest

Hi all.

I have just installed Wilco Airbus Vol. 1 onto my FS04 installation. However, I cannot seem to find any documentation whatsoever. 😞 As I am a newbie for this aircraft I really need these documents. (Tutorial, Checklist, Manual etc)

Does anybody know where they are installed? (Directory)

And one other question... Can you recommend me any other external non Wilco reading that will help me learn this aircraft? (Free Please)

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Bosch

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Alois Norbert Forrer (fonopal) Trainee

When you installed the Airbus it has made an entrence under Start button and all program. There you'll see the Wilco listet under Wilco Publishing. The guide of flying the A380 is explaned in the Acrobat reader version.
What I misse the most is the GPS that I have not found as yet and I wonder if they have forgotten it all together.
Have funb reading
Fonopal [list][list=][img][/img][url][code][quote][u][i][b]

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...