George Leach (CDR) First Officer

Thanks for your post.
CDR

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

50, so just start a conversation with someone and you'll be there

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Yes - that's the beauty of the flyaway promotion system a 1, 2, 3, or 4 word post containing no information whatever is the the same value as one of FEM's enlightening diatribes of many words which is usually of interest to most simmers - but Hey! Who the hell cares what rank you are as long as we continue to have a well mannered forum dialogue on our hobby.
It's not if we were in the armed forces!! 😂

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

HAPPY DAYS, I got promoted

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

All right! Thanks DaveC...means a lot coming from you!!! I certanly try! My next project is to master VOR navigation, which has baffled me thus far, but i'll get it.

CDR, you are fast approaching Captain status, keep er' up 😛

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...