How do I get your rank up?

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

How do you get your rank up from trainee?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The number of posts that you have.

I may be guessing wrong.
50- First Officer
100 Captain
300-Chief Captain

I have the feeling that I missed one. ROFL

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

thanks

Just to add the previous post from Rader man.

The posts must be sensibly, meaningful. relevant and useful in some way before it counts in the ranking .

Don't try to become a chief Captain in a day by posting crap all day.

An example of a crap post is this one I am writing now.

Forgive me 😀

MRGPS

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Anything you post is counted as a post. If I were to reply to this again, with a single letter, i'd get credited for another post.

Posting a single letter or something like that is obviously not the way to get a higher ranking, and you don't really get anything for it, besides respect if you've rose in the ranks by posting useful and meaningful information, as i have 😛 😎 😂 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...