Some aircraft?

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

I was wondering if there were any good Airbus A340-600 and A310's (I'd prefer Aeroflot for A310), cause im not paying right now for payware 😀

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

try IFDG they have some good planes (i thinks its IFDG)

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I think the best freeware A300/310 is by SGA, there are some nice texture sets for it too, not sure about Aeroflot though!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

For Aeroflot textures you could browse through these 12 pages (112 files in total) ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=aeroflot&FileName=&Author=&CatID=fs2004acrp

I have a nice 319-111 and a 321-211, both are iFDG downloaded from avsim. Can't recall having seen a 340 in Aeroflot livery.

340 200s and -300s you can get at Posky. If you insist on a freeware -600, look around for 'Simufly' (I think that's the correct name). Simufly have been out of business for a number of years and the -500 and -600 they made were originally for FS2002 and flew so-so in fs9.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Westernstyle there is an A340-300 in Aeroflot livery at avsim, just search this in advance search ➡ a340_aeroflot.zip

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

every Airbus I have in the A330/340 catagorys are defective in one way or another-bad panel, bad sound, poor flight characteristcs--there is something not right with everything so far I have flown-including some payware

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

I don't find anything wrong with the POSKY A340, just get a decent panel and CFM soundset

Pro Member First Officer

No, i mean just an a340-600, doesnt have to be aeroflot 😀 Thanks guys ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=simubuild&CatID=fs2004&Go=Search

I think the Lufthansa d-aihk.zip includes the .mdl, aircraft.cfg and air file.

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Thank you Tailhook. Didn't anyone notice.....

Tailhook is back!!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer

Yeso i know, glad to see you back! Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Yes very glad to have you back TH!

Getting back on subject... I use the POSKY A340 with the Ken Mitchell A340 panel and the CFM soundset... all found on AVSIM.

Problem is I rarely fly the A340... usually when I am in the mood for some Air Jamaica action.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks Bel, good to see you 😀

Topic again: The Posky 340s are fine IMO but I have had problems with their 330s in the past - I use the Simmers Sky these days, sweet.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...