Fed up with FSX?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

If you are a member of the ever growing army of 'I've had enough of FSX'

disappointed souls with seemingly no meaningful future in sight and are staring into the abyss of madness caused by the stressful existence of one who really tried... ...AND if you think FS9 is outdated and you don't want to be regarded as 'old fashioned' by your peers of the "Y-Generation", don't step onto the slippery slope of drug-taking or, god forbid, resort to healthy activities such as outdoor sports just yet Blink
...maybe, just maybe there's still hope Juggle

STOP PRESS: Aerosoft Releases Standalone Subway Simulator

This is a complete simulator, not an add-on for an existing train simulator. Aerosoft told us interest from flight simmers was pretty high so you might that a look at this new simulator.

The simulator is very modern and uses an advanced game engine with superb graphics and animation and uses a complex scoring system to track your progress. The physics behind the simulation is based on highly realistic models making this one of the more advanced simulations available.

Let's check it out together ➡ http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/iboshop.cgi?showd,,50176 -- who knows, maybe Aerosoft are testing the waters and toying with the idea of creating the next flightsim for us

Bye bye Aces

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Sounds good to me. I hope I can find a good niche, and a cardboard box in one of those tunnels, so I could set up my new home.

Art

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Clap And how do you het those extra emotes...................

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Broken link removed.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

effieveda wrote:

Sounds good to me. I hope I can find a good niche, and a cardboard box in one of those tunnels, so I could set up my new home.

Art

I see you got the food and drink - I'll join you and supply the music and the dancing girls

Pro Member First Officer

Great!!!! I like cute waitresses with big tips, and a good seventeen piece modern jazz band (and the drummer has to know how to read music).

As for the food, I'm not too picky, but I love great Indian (not native American) food. A great thirty year old single malt will do nicely to wash it all down. You can pick the desert.

See you in the tube (or is that toob?). ❓

🍻

Later ... Art

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Hahaha... now you're simply teasing and playing with words. "..waitresses with big tips.." 🙂) You must be tipsy to misspell like this...

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

i mean like the emotes above

Pro Member First Officer

You're correct Tailhook, I was a bit titsy when I wrote that! Ol' John Barley, corn, and temptations of Eve. You may think it's music, but it's
not......pick it out boys..............

Later ... Art

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...