I was wondering if there was any way to tweak the settings for missions where you could use different planes for any given mission? I understand some missions require the default plane but some would be a kick to use your choice of craft...
3 Answers
I've tried it -- without success. It appears that the Missions reside in their separate universe.
Drat! I figured as much. Thought I would ask any way. Thanks for the response.
try, in the mission selection- "Enable changes in selected mission" click that. You dont get rewards though
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
First Officer