Lost my gauge...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Well, I didn't lose it... I foolishly allowed it to be overwritten Embarassed
Could someone please upload fs9gps.cab for me?
It is a .cab file inside your Gauges directory. Thanks in advance..

..have a drink on me:

🍻 🍻 🍻

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Yar! Pirates love drinks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks a lot Raz -- I can see it, but can't get to it.
This is as far as I can get: Your download attempt from IP address 60.242.9.194 did not go through. Please try again. --over and over again 😳

Should I pretend I'm a member or something? 😛

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

No, you should go Angry German Kid style.

Edit:

Obveously, if your using WinRAR, you have to go up a directory, and extract the .cab file unless you want to make a new one.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Razgr1z912 wrote:

No, you should go Angry German Kid style.

Edit:

Obveously, if your using WinRAR, you have to go up a directory, and extract the .cab file unless you want to make a new one.

Too much multitasking goin' on in your head Raz -- I couldn't DOWNLOAD the file you'd uploaded for me. Extracting any compressed file is no problem... I've got a huuuge crow bar 🙂)

I managed to grab it from UPPIT, thanks for uploading it twice 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...