What was your First Airport in Sim?

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (SpiderWings) First Officer

Do you remember the first time you flew a simulator?

Where did you take the first flight from?

I'd be interested in hearing from everyone about this.

Mine was Oakland International in California. RW 27R. Before some of you were born I'm sure.

This isn't from my first flight but it was just like this.

A little different from FS9 and FSX huh? But hey... you could follow a road clear to Reno!

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Hehe, my first experience with a flight sim was probably FS95 or 98 when I was about 11 playing on my parent's computer. I hardly knew anything about any of it, I remember getting mad because it would be like a slide show so I'd always crash when I tried to take off.

Oh, and the airport? Meigs field of course 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Meigs, but in a 737-400 😂 It wasnt pretty especially with a keyboard!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I do not recall... whatever dedault airport was in FS 2?

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

OOOhhh now that's a toughie, i remember trying to taxi a concorde out at JFK in FS98 and that was probably my first try at flight sim. A bit ambitious, don't you think 😀 !

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

I was pretty sad when I first loaded up FSX and the concorde wasn't there... Mmm, good times 🍻

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

mine would probably be at the library lol with fs98 i forgot the airport though it was probably the default airport and i was flying a cessna 182 i recall.

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Mine was FSX (I know! :lol🙂 , but i also had fs2004, but didnt lauch it until a litle while, but FSX, 737-800 Melbourne Internaional Airport, or my home airport. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

Willard

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...