Obstacle.

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

have anyone tried to take off from Trivandrum? Its an airport in south India. I have noticed an obstacle right in the middle of the runway and I crashed right in in to it. If you wish to try this airport, try to search by the city "Trivandrum" or try "kerala" and pic Trivandrum airport. Be on the look out while take off tho. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

Plan your Trip from Trivandum International Airport to Mumbai International Airport. Happy Fliying !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

hi,
I just tried that airport, and yes theres a great big "thing" with a fence around it in the middle of the runway 🙄 . Guessing it probably isn't supposed to be there, havn't got a clue how to fix it but it's quite funny 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

That "thing" is called VOR Station. And yes, it's a FS9 bug.
I saw a post in my Virtual Airline that talks about this and I think it says how to fix it.
I will make a search and then if I find how to fix it, I'll give it to you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I found the posts on my VA but they don't say anything about fixing it.

I can't read all that now to help you, because now I'm kind of busy. Read it and maybe it has a solution.
If you couldn't find any solution, tell me. I will contact a member of my VA that had that problem.

Pro Member First Officer
Rambunctious First Officer

I feel your pain, brother. The owner of this craft is obviously a pilot used to programming his trips using gps landmark waypoints... 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...