Has anyone tried taking off from Trivandrum International Airport In India?There is some kind of building in the middle of a runway?how do we fix this?
Plan a trip from Trivandrum to Cochin International Airport(VOCI)
3 Answers
Yup, I believe its a VOR tower in the centre of the runway. I'll have a look around for you 😀
Thanks 🙂
The first of these two is (I think) what your looking for.
http://www.fs-traveler.com/flatten.shtml
http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/fs2000_articles_sceneryobjects.asp

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain