7 Answers
I really like this...
You never really realise how many planes are up there untill you see things like this.
I've seen this animation a zillion times and it always amazes me! 😳
I see the amount of planes coming in at night difference than day. 😳
Cool 😎
Help! They're all descending here!! No wonder all I can smell is JP4!!!
It looks like "The mother of all hurricanes" is sucking air traffic out of North-America and dumping it in Europe only to change its mind and turn the whole thing around 😳
The gods must be crazy 😛
How did i miss this ? Amazing 😳, Tailhook just about summed it up 😀 !
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
MSFSHow do I start the iFly 737 MAX from cold and dark in MSFS?Start the iFly 737 MAX from cold and dark in MSFS with the correct battery, APU, IRS…Read answer →GeneralHow do you build a DIY flight simulator yoke?Build a DIY flight simulator yoke with smooth pitch and roll, Hall sensors, USB controls…Read answer →GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach with the G1000?Learn to fly a G1000 ILS approach: load and tune it, choose GPS or VLOC, arm APR, capture…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →
First Officer
Captain
Chief Captain