"my dog ate my homework"

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

The common excuse of a child who forgot their homework. 😂 Well, today, a friend of mine, their dog actually did eat their homework. 😂 He brought a picture in to proove it too. The paper was all torn with slobbery ends!

The kid who first made that excuse up was Jimmy Holondale, 1823. I looked it up today.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

I once spent hours and hours doing an art project for my A level which at the end I was so proud of. We, at the time, had a new cat which was accustomed to pooing everywhere and anywhere he wanted so I hid it, hoping the feline would not find it. Then the day came I had to hand it in and, yes you guest it, it was full poooh.

It was a major turn in my life, as I didn't get the marks I had planned for which meant I had to look for a differant career.

This is all history now and I'm very happy with the career I have. But it just goes to show you can never trust CATS or DOGS or POOOOH.

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Just a note for those of you not in the UK... A levels are exams you take when you are 17/18 at school.

What's the equivilent in other places? if there is one...

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Barge wrote:

Just a note for those of you not in the UK... A levels are exams you take when you are 17/18 at school.

What's the equivilent in other places? if there is one...

The SAT.
The SATs (pronounced "S-A-T" not "sat") are standardized tests, formerly called the Scholastic Aptitude Tests and Scholastic Assessment Tests, frequently used by colleges and universities in the United States to aid in the selection of incoming freshmen. The SAT is the product of the Educational Testing Service (ETS), a subsidiary of the private, non-profit firm, the College Board. These organizations have a mail address in Princeton, New Jersey, but are not associated with Princeton University.
(definition by en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAT )

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...