USB Joystick wanted

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Hi all. I bought FSX when it came out but due to disappointing performance on my hardware I left it for ages. I upgraded my hardware last year (yeh I know, a long time to wait) but I've STILL not been able to run FSX because my new motherboard doesn't have a game port and so my joystick won't plug in. Result is that FSX won't even run in Kiosk Mode.

So, I'm not after something huge, my CH Mach 3 was brilliant for games and it was really really small. I was wondering if anyone had a USB joystick lying around that they might sell...?

This is the mach 3 with the gameport connector; I didn't go for the 'fighter stick' style.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
ste (tazz126) First Officer

hi m8 i don't have a usb joystick but in the atc when i built a flight sim there my yoke had a game port and my throttles had a usb were they were not compatible so i bought one of these have a look ]
mine worked

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Thanks. I bought a joystick from eBay a few months ago. Not the same as my little Mach 3 but does the job. I hate the fashion for F-16 style joysticks with gory colours and bits sticking out all over the place.

Unfortunately a decent 'yoke' is still expensive.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...