FS2004 Add-ons for Vista 64-Bit

Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

Hi - I am planning a trip around the world in several stages - got loads of scenery but am having trouble finding add-on aircraft that is compatible with 64-Bit Vista and FS2004.

Anyone got a similar situation and had some luck finding some? Payware preferably, but I know there are some good freewre ones too so recommendations for those would be cool.....

.....looking for mainly airliners, but slightly smaller ones are good too.....

Cheers!

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Have you tried here.

http://www.projectopensky.com/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

Hi - yeah, but had heard of people having problems with Posky planes on 64-Bit systems - is this not the case then? Methinks I will have to have a try!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

Try this, it works on 64bit Vista.

http://www.flightsimulationforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=11587

Radar

Not QUITE what I was after, but I'm going to have to give that one a go at some point anyway I think 🙂

Spent a long time last night downloading and fiddling with the Posky 737-800 - took a long time fiddling with panels etc but it was worth it in the end - thanks for making me go back and try it 🙂

Greg

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good to hear they work for you.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

I also found First Class Simluations' Airbus - Collector's Edition in local PC World on the sale shelf and took a punt on their "Trident" collection too (it doesn't specify Vista-compatible but for the price they were charging for it - 45p in the bargain bin - I didn't care). All seem to work perfectly.

So - flightplans done, Aircraft done, scenery work done. Around the world in my own 24 flights (which includes a quick nip from Kathmandu to - well - yeah, you guessed it! 😉 ) - here we go!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...