SearchSearch 

FS2004 Add-ons for Vista 64-Bit

Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

Hi - I am planning a trip around the world in several stages - got loads of scenery but am having trouble finding add-on aircraft that is compatible with 64-Bit Vista and FS2004.

Anyone got a similar situation and had some luck finding some? Payware preferably, but I know there are some good freewre ones too so recommendations for those would be cool.....

.....looking for mainly airliners, but slightly smaller ones are good too.....

Cheers!

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Have you tried here.

http://www.projectopensky.com/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

Hi - yeah, but had heard of people having problems with Posky planes on 64-Bit systems - is this not the case then? Methinks I will have to have a try!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

Try this, it works on 64bit Vista.

http://www.flightsimulationforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=11587

Radar

Not QUITE what I was after, but I'm going to have to give that one a go at some point anyway I think 🙂

Spent a long time last night downloading and fiddling with the Posky 737-800 - took a long time fiddling with panels etc but it was worth it in the end - thanks for making me go back and try it 🙂

Greg

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good to hear they work for you.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

I also found First Class Simluations' Airbus - Collector's Edition in local PC World on the sale shelf and took a punt on their "Trident" collection too (it doesn't specify Vista-compatible but for the price they were charging for it - 45p in the bargain bin - I didn't care). All seem to work perfectly.

So - flightplans done, Aircraft done, scenery work done. Around the world in my own 24 flights (which includes a quick nip from Kathmandu to - well - yeah, you guessed it! 😉 ) - here we go!