Landing Speeds

Pro Member Trainee
lowensteinbs Trainee

Hi,
I am an avid flight simulator player and I never know how fast or slow to land the planes, or when to start slowing down and extend flaps and landing gear to be ready for landing Embarassed

Can anyone help in finding aircraft data that describes to me what I am looking for?

Thanks in advance,
Landing enthusiast

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Well, if it's a default Fs9 aircraft, you'll find all the info you need on the kneeboard, just click the icon on the main panel, or I believe you can press F10 to make it appear?

You'll see some info, and just keep swapping through untill you find the speed charts.

Hope it helps! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I believe you can press F10 to make it appear?

No meaning to be rude to one of my masters (this is FEM Bow Down )but I think that if we press F10 we will extend the flaps Embarassed
A good way to open the kneeboard if we dont have the button in our panel, is to hit Alt/Aircraft/Kneeboard 😉

Pro Member Trainee
lowensteinbs Trainee

Thanks guys for the input and help 😀

I will check it out and hopefully be able to now land at the proper speeds

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I have F5, 6, 7 and 8 set to flaps by default Dont Know

Guest Ed Guest

I much as I hate to say it 😉 , FEM is right. F10 is the default key for the kneeboard.

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well the wrong was mine Embarassed .
Lets clean up the things.
If you have enable the FLock command,the kneeboard appears by F10 and the flaps are extended with F5,6,7,8,as FEM and you Jon very correct notice.

In my case while im using Grapclisave for capturing my screen i use PrintScreen (PrtScn) key which means that i have to have FLock diasbled.
In this case if i press F10 i extend my flaps.

Sorry for the confusion i create. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...