CH Yoke problem

Pro Member First Officer
HowardsRock First Officer

Guys, remember this thread??

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/25563/slooooooooowwwwwww/

Well, after HOURS of playing around with this thing, I have discovered that the slowness issue is being caused by the CH USB Yoke. When I unplug it, FS9 works fine.

Can somebody tell me why the yoke causes this, or better yet, how to fix it? The yoke is BRAND new, and it was expensive. I don't understand why this is happening.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

HowardsRock wrote:

Guys, remember this thread??

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/25563/slooooooooowwwwwww/

Well, after HOURS of playing around with this thing, I have discovered that the slowness issue is being caused by the CH USB Yoke. When I unplug it, FS9 works fine.

Can somebody tell me why the yoke causes this, or better yet, how to fix it? The yoke is BRAND new, and it was expensive. I don't understand why this is happening.

I'm guessing here HowardsRock that you may have to install the correct drivers for the yoke.

Have a look at this

You did briefly touch on the subject of drivers in the above topic but I thought you were thinking about GFX drivers.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...