Hello MD-11

Pro Member Trainee
smolkrzysztof Trainee

Hello Everyone
I have MD-11 PMDG and i would like to play it but every time i try to install it says i have an old version update but i dowlnloaded the newest i could and it still dont work and i dont know what to do now can anyoine help please.

Last edited by smolkrzysztof on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What are we talking about - iFDG, Simmer's Sky/Overland, PMDG or something else?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

That rules out the iFDG model. I think there is only 1 version and have never heard of that problem for it. I assume its the Simmers Sky MD-11?

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Cheeks wrote:

That rules out the iFDG model. I think there is only 1 version and have never heard of that problem for it. I assume its the Simmers Sky MD-11?

OH MY GOD I JUST GOT YOUR SIG.

L
M
F
A
O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!

Sorry to hjack.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

I concur as the iFDGs are manual install anyway. However FWIW, they do have updates, textures and something else which I can't remember now. I once went through my whole iFDG MD-11 fleet (I must have had about 50 or so) and applied the updates.

As you can probably gather, I was trying to coax smolkrzysztof into being a little more explicit when asking for assistance 😎

@ Raz:

L
M
F
A
O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!

If you fly as slow as you think/read/react you'd better stay away from the F-18s etc. and go back and remain with the Wright Flyer Ha Ha

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

L
M
F
A
O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!

Sorry to hjack.

I didn't understand 1 bit of that.......... 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

@ Raz:

L
M
F
A
O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!

If you fly as slow as you think/read/react you'd better stay away from the F-18s etc. and go back and remain with the Wright Flyer Ha Ha

Maybe a glider! LOL! 😂

Westernstyle wrote:

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

L
M
F
A
O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!

Sorry to hjack.

I didn't understand 1 bit of that.......... 🙄

I'll explain in a PM

Pro Member Trainee
smolkrzysztof Trainee

it is PMDG

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

smolkrzysztof wrote:

it is PMDG

Here is a list of updates, double check and make sure you've got the right one.

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...