Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Hello MD-11

Pro Member Trainee
smolkrzysztof Trainee

Hello Everyone
I have MD-11 PMDG and i would like to play it but every time i try to install it says i have an old version update but i dowlnloaded the newest i could and it still dont work and i dont know what to do now can anyoine help please.

Last edited by smolkrzysztof on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What are we talking about - iFDG, Simmer's Sky/Overland, PMDG or something else?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

That rules out the iFDG model. I think there is only 1 version and have never heard of that problem for it. I assume its the Simmers Sky MD-11?

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

Cheeks wrote:

That rules out the iFDG model. I think there is only 1 version and have never heard of that problem for it. I assume its the Simmers Sky MD-11?

OH MY GOD I JUST GOT YOUR SIG.

L
M
F
A
O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!

Sorry to hjack.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

I concur as the iFDGs are manual install anyway. However FWIW, they do have updates, textures and something else which I can't remember now. I once went through my whole iFDG MD-11 fleet (I must have had about 50 or so) and applied the updates.

As you can probably gather, I was trying to coax smolkrzysztof into being a little more explicit when asking for assistance Cool

@ Raz:

L
M
F
A
O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!

If you fly as slow as you think/read/react you'd better stay away from the F-18s etc. and go back and remain with the Wright Flyer Ha Ha

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

L
M
F
A
O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!

Sorry to hjack.

I didn't understand 1 bit of that.......... Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

Tailhook wrote:

@ Raz:

L
M
F
A
O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!

If you fly as slow as you think/read/react you'd better stay away from the F-18s etc. and go back and remain with the Wright Flyer Ha Ha

Maybe a glider! LOL! Laughing

Westernstyle wrote:

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

L
M
F
A
O
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!

Sorry to hjack.

I didn't understand 1 bit of that.......... Rolling Eyes

I'll explain in a PM

Pro Member Trainee
smolkrzysztof Trainee

it is PMDG

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

smolkrzysztof wrote:

it is PMDG

Here is a list of updates, double check and make sure you've got the right one.

Arrow http://www.precisionmanuals.com/