My Mic Doesnt work

Pro Member Trainee
RedRaider217 Trainee

i know this is a multiplayer topic....but that board is slow and i have seen this topic with no real answers.

i run 64 bit vista. i have a usb headset. i hear myself in the ear piece but nobody else does. i have activated the headset through my windows settings.....SO WHAT GIVES? anyone?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Same problem hear?

P.S Welcome to Flyaway 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

Did you set the headset as playback and record. Assuming the head set and mike are one set.

Last edited by Accelor on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

There's a nice little feature called "Search" 🙄.

ollyau wrote:

If your mic is already working in Windows, it should work in FSX.

Just hold 'Caps Lock' to speak.

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

More information's nice.

If the mic's working in windows, then make sure that FSX is set to use it and that none of the balances are set to 0 or anything.

If it's not working in windows, dive into your audio settings and figure out why!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...