747 Elevator Trim

Pro Member Trainee
Brook Trainee

The FS9 747-400 doesn't seem to have any trim indicator on it's panel. Is this the case in real life? How do I know where my trim is set, particularly for takeoff? I've had some ugly nose-too-high situations getting the jumbo off the ground.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

I know that in the PMDG 74 which might as well be the real thing, you go to the status page on the center display to get that information. The default aircraft are significantly dumbed down though, so the lack of a trim indicator doesn't surprise me...

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

Recent experience in a 737 Simulator showed how FS is nothing like flying the actual simulator, which is like flying an actual 737. This is why FS costs about $40.00 while the Simulator will run you about $40,000,000.00 I did happen across a used King Air Simulator in the net for a cool $100,000.00 Now if I can only convince Mamma......

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...