AIR file is damaged

Pro Member Trainee
brandonmoffit Trainee

I continue to get this error - cannot install any downloads.

Looking for clues. I've downloaded the most current AIR version from Adobe, it doesn't seem to be related to Adobe itself.

The message I get is:

"The application could not be installed because the AIR file is damaged. Try obtaining a new AIR file from the application author."

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You'll have to be more specific -- why would you go to Adobe to get an AIR file?

"The application could not be installed because the AIR file is damaged...

What application are we talking about ❓

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

You really don't explain enough of your problem.

What aircraft air file is it that's damaged?

And also if it's the default fsx 737, 747 or any of those jets, there is an air file update thing here on flyaway that you could replace it with, if it's the right plane that is.

Right here

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1401/fsx-boeing-aircraft-air-file-update/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...