SearchSearch 

FSX No CD File

Pro Member Trainee
Chris Bradley (bradles) Trainee

Can anyone let me know if there is a No CD file available for FSX please?

6 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

You don't have to crack FSX to run it without the cd.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

FSX dosn't use the CD's to start the game. Am i right?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

morris91 wrote:

FSX dosn't use the CD's to start the game. Am i right?

Right. Just register the "game" when they ask.

Radar

K.R.GARDNER Guest

Hello Sirs,
With regard to registering FSX, how does one register a copy that is no longer valid for online activation if one cannot contact MS via the telephone ? There is available a no cd for fsx standard but there are difficulties with fsx Gold and the de Lux variations. Seeing that flight Sim Fsx is used world wide by thousands of enthusiasts, i feel sure someone has found a solution of a no cd for both these editions, which otherwise maybe consigned to the dustbin. Many thanks for allowing this query.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

K.R.GARDNER wrote:

Hello Sirs,
With regard to registering FSX, how does one register a copy that is no longer valid for online activation if one cannot contact MS via the telephone ? There is available a no cd for fsx standard but there are difficulties with fsx Gold and the de Lux variations. Seeing that flight Sim Fsx is used world wide by thousands of enthusiasts, i feel sure someone has found a solution of a no cd for both these editions, which otherwise maybe consigned to the dustbin. Many thanks for allowing this query.

Here are the phone numbers for Microsoft.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/licensing/existing-customer/activation-centers.aspx

Radar

Sonyium Guest

All editions of FSX do still install online and with the Product Key.

How do I know?
I just installed FSX Deluxe.