Sorry for the stupid question but what is a .rar file? I am trying to use the No-CD crack and my system and myself is at a total loss. Thanks in advance and thank you for your patience. 😂
1 Answers
"Rar" is short for WinRar a zipped file application similar to WinZip.
We have both cracks in WinZip form, the most used form.
As a member you can download them free.
One is for use without the new MS patch and the other (9.1) is for use with the new MS patch.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain