I've been told by the instruction manual to go to scenery library, add area, and select the SamSoft program folder. I've done this, clicked it, which just opens up a new folder containing "scenery" and "texture" i click ok again nothing happens. Why won't FSX add this area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
thanks.
1 Answers
You have to restart FSX to make the activation of the scenery complete. This is really the FS9 scenery souped up for FSX, hence the old way of installing and activating.
I have both versions and had no problems installing the FSX one.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain