Can't install new FSX Scenery (Samsoft Singapore X)

Pro Member Trainee
mb-1994 Trainee

I've been told by the instruction manual to go to scenery library, add area, and select the SamSoft program folder. I've done this, clicked it, which just opens up a new folder containing "scenery" and "texture" i click ok again nothing happens. Why won't FSX add this area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
thanks.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You have to restart FSX to make the activation of the scenery complete. This is really the FS9 scenery souped up for FSX, hence the old way of installing and activating.
I have both versions and had no problems installing the FSX one.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...