I downloaded a SGA Md-80 in an Alaska airlines livery and I was just wondering where to go for some repaints such as American Airlines and Alitalia. I have already checked flightsim.com and avsim and couldnt find anything. ❓
2 Answers
Here are the first 25 out of 103:
http://blackswan.ch/airlinersearch/result.php
Keep in mind that this is anFS9 aircraft 
K thanks for the URL they work nicely, even for an fs9 plane all I had to do was change the PANEL folder and the sound.cfg and it worked fine.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain