A disturbing situation...

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

I just activated FS Dreamteam LAs Vegas McCarran on my system (it had been in the demo mode previously). I had purchased Cloud9 KLAX 2 weeks ago. I also have aerosoft AES on my system as well. When I tried to acitvate AES with the new change, I got a curious message :

AESHelp detect duplicate active Areas link to the same Directory.
67- LosAngeles 2006 cloud9-C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator9\cloud9\LOSANGELES

70-FSDreamTeam Las Vegas McCarran-C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator9\cloud9\LOSANGELES

Should AESHelp deactivate the lower Area in the library?
Otherwise, you could have scenery display problems and Frameloss in FS.

I pressed YES as the option in AES. Now when I go into FS9, I am not seeing the activated FSDreamTeam McCarran at all! I saw McCarran tick box unticked in my scenery library. But even when I tick it, I can't see it in my system. What can I do to rectify this vexing situation?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

try reinstall the whole thing!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...