I have a problem with the landing lights on a Douglas DC-6 by JBK. When first calling up the aircraft from FS9, it is setting on the apron ready for takeoff with the pause and brakes initiated. When turning the landing lights on with either the switch or the "L" key, the landing lights for the runway come on as normal. When the "P" key is depressed, the landing lights look like they are folding back under the wings and point to the ground. I cannot get them back in the forward position. I have looked at the aircraft.cfg and panel.cfg and cannot find or change any coding to make them work as normal and wonder if anyone else has run into this problem and have a solution.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer