I don't know where and in which way I can make thie Registry Repair.
Nedds help. Thank you from Italy.
Ciao and Merry XMas to evrybody.
Luigi
3 Answers
I don't know exactly what your looking for.
Try the 30 day demo of this and use the safe novice mode.
http://www.regvac.com/regvac.htm

BRAMBOREF wrote:
I don't know where and in which way I can make thie Registry Repair.
Nedds help. Thank you from Italy.
Ciao and Merry XMas to evrybody.
Luigi
What is this about??????????????
jianqing wrote:
BRAMBOREF wrote:
I don't know where and in which way I can make thie Registry Repair.
Nedds help. Thank you from Italy.
Ciao and Merry XMas to evrybody.
LuigiWhat is this about??????????????
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
First Officer