EC145 Pilot help!

Pro Member Trainee
TFulk Trainee

I am a new EC-145 pilot and I am looking for a good simulator to use for training. I have only used a computer flight simulator a few times, so I am very new to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Especially advice on which software to download and what programs are the most realistic. I did find a an EC145 on Fy Away and it says it is compatible with FSX. I'm assuming I would need to download FSX first? Our birds are equipped with Garmin 430s. I have down loaded their simulator and it works great! I'd really like to find a realistic EC145 program so that I could practice with the AFCS and get use to the FCDS instrument panel.
Best Regards,
Tim

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You will have to buy FSX, it's too big to download.

I would suggest getting FSX gold, then we can help with anything else.

http://www.amazon.com/Flight-Sim-X-Gold-Pc/dp/B001DPZE84/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1261326646&sr=8-1

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
TFulk Trainee

Thanks! Are you familiar with the EC145 download that is listed on Fly
Away? Is it realistic enough for training? I'm so much concerned about the way that it flys. I'm look for realistic displays and equipment.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No I haven't used that one but I have flown a few others.
They are fairly easy to fly if you take the time, the previous flight Sim to FSX they were unrealistically hard to fly.

This is not the type of simulator that you pay a few hundred dollars an hour to fly but you will learn about that craft.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...