Something is wrong with the contact points

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

IS THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DO A VERY SMOOTH LANDING Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Ass

Flight ID: ZL843
Pilot: Hongming Zheng
Company: World Travel
Aircraft: Project Opensky - Airbus A330-300PW Delta Ai
Flight Date: December 29 2009
Departure: 12h58 (20h58 GMT)
Arrival: --
To: KPHX - Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl - Usa
Nbr of Passengers: 295

Accident Report:

The aircraft crashed at 15h29 hitting ground at 110 kt with a vert. speed of -64 ft/m.
There were no known failures on this aircraft at the time of the accident.The cause of the crash remains unknown, most probably it was due to human error. No emergency was declared before the crash.

Casualties:
-295 passengers aboard
-118 killed
-113 injured
-Pilot and flight crew were injured

Report:

Flight Distance: 565 Nm Landing Speed: --
Time Airborne: 01h29:50 Landing Touchdown: --
Flight Time (block): 01h36:53 Landing Pitch: --
Time On Ground: 00h08:33 Landing Weight: --
Average Speed: 377.34 kt Total Fuel Used: 19458 lbs
Max. Altitude: FL 280 Fuel Not Used: 67158 lbs
Climb Time: 00h10:48 Climb Fuel Used: 5257 lbs
Cruise Time: 01h02:58 Cruise Fuel Used: 12623 lbs
Average Cruise Speed: 465.53 kt (M0.75) Cruise fuel/hour: 12028 lbs (calc)
Descent Time: 00h16:04 Descent Fuel Used: 1576 lbs

Passenger Opinion: Terror and grief. (0%)
-Were highly entertained by the movie.
-Were in a better mood because they had food.
-Were pleased by the music on ground. A very nice addition to their flying experience.

Crash Financial Report:

Taking into account the state of the aircraft and its current resale value after the crash. The insurance company decided to pay a total of $10,803,617 which represents 21.25% of the resale value. You can now decide to repair or sell the wreck. The insurance will pay all other damages. The insurance rate increased by 0.80% and is now 8.95%.
Total Sim Income: $10,803,617

Company Reputation:

Due to the crash, your company reputation is now: 88% (-8.85 decrease)

Overall Flight Result: Crash

Pilot's Penalty points: -1100 points
Crash! You hit the ground with an impact speed of -64 ft/mn. There was no failure aboard this aircraft before the crash and many passengers died because of pilot error. (-850)
Pushing the engines to maximum power with parking brakes set is not a good idea. (-250)

It's ok, I have better flights than this......... 😎

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

-64? lol that is great a very smooth landing. Try posting this question here http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/

Best of luck 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

thanks kralw, i often have good landings(-100fpm), my record is -39fpm, My fspassengers is really good, I am using the demo, i've been to SFO to KFAT, KSFO to KSMF, KSFO to KSEA, etc. I've done long flights before, KSFO to Bahamas, Canada, even KSFO to EGCC!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...