Abacus 787 IAS problem

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

I had problems downloading the Abacus 787, but today i got it installed

but...

found a problem:
the speed says 0 always(the plane still can speed up its just the gauge), the speed on the HUD is also 0, all i can do is look at the GPS to see my ground speed, i wasn't flying at bad weather. i press Shift+Z and the speed still ain't showing, i guess the only way to see maybe is to press w 😞

any way to help?????????????????????????????????

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Make sure your Pitot heat is on after a second or two your airspeed should kick back in.

Let me know if it works

Best Regards

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

no it didn't work 😞

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

try reinstalling and restarting the computer. If that does not work do a virus scan

let me know if that works

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...