Best a380 add on for fs2004?

Pro Member Trainee
yourtoserious Trainee

hey guys, was just wondering which is the best A380 add on for fs2004? ive heard nothing but bad things about Wilco's version...

Any help?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi.. Whether or not this is the best combination of aircraft and panel is up for grabs. However, I have been flying this one for quite a while and is one of the best one's I believe. Just do a search on the Internet for the following files..... a380_fs9.zip (panel) and a388_05a.zip (aircraft). This is the best combination I have found to date. Good luck with your endeavors.

George

Pro Member Trainee
Darren Elliott (darrenvox) Trainee

Id go with robert versulys a380, its pretty nice for a freeware bird

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...