Red Text in FSX videos

Pro Member Trainee
gordan_falcon Trainee

My Flight Simulator program crashed recently. I have everything back up and running, except for one major piece. When I used to make FSX videos I had the views showing. Like when I switched from the cockpit to outside the red text in the top right corner of the screen would be recorded into the video as well. However, I found a tweak to put into the CFG file a long time ago, which got rid of the red text. Now it's back sinse I just got FSX running again. If anyone knows how to get rid of all the red text e.g. views, parking brakes, etc. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

To turn off the red warning text messages, change the lines you don't want in FSX.cfg, change True to False

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
gordan_falcon Trainee

I tried that but it still will not get rid of the text that appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen when i change views. I remember that there was a specific entry that i put into the CFG file.

it said Hide______ something. I forgot it but it worked

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
gordan_falcon Trainee

Thank You SO Much!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

gordan_falcon wrote:

Thank You SO Much!

😀 I knew we could eventually get it.
Enjoy!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...