Red Text.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I've got a question concerning my next video.When ever I use the slew mode some red text pops up on top of the screen, can I get rid of this ❓

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is the only "default" one that I know of.

Remove the brake message from the screen?

Add the following line to the (SIM) section of the f9.cfg file:

show_brake_message=0

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

There is one called "msgkill" and it stops all red text

I just had a quick look in Avsim and flightsim and cant find it 😳

I have your email and will send it to you Hack

SoCalRick Guest

JVD wrote:

I've got a question concerning my next video.When ever I use the slew mode some red text pops up on top of the screen, can I get rid of this ❓

JVD, the text on the top of the screen while in slew mode can be easily eliminated by pressing SHIFT-Z a few times until it goes away. It is the same as when you want digital readout text, you know you press SHIFT-Z to cycle through the three readouts? Well, in slew mode it automatically defaults to the first of those three displays, so just press SHIFT-Z three times to make it disappear.

You'll still have the text on the bottom-right that flashes "SLEW" though, unless someone finds that utility to kill all red text.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Wow. I didn't actualy think there would be a a way to fix this problem. THANXS 🙂 Surprised 😀 Surprised 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...