Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Red Text.

Pro Member Captain
JVD Captain

I've got a question concerning my next video.When ever I use the slew mode some red text pops up on top of the screen, can I get rid of this Question

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is the only "default" one that I know of.

Remove the brake message from the screen?

Add the following line to the (SIM) section of the f9.cfg file:

show_brake_message=0

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

There is one called "msgkill" and it stops all red text

I just had a quick look in Avsim and flightsim and cant find it Shocked

I have your email and will send it to you Hack

SoCalRick Guest

JVD wrote:

I've got a question concerning my next video.When ever I use the slew mode some red text pops up on top of the screen, can I get rid of this Question

JVD, the text on the top of the screen while in slew mode can be easily eliminated by pressing SHIFT-Z a few times until it goes away. It is the same as when you want digital readout text, you know you press SHIFT-Z to cycle through the three readouts? Well, in slew mode it automatically defaults to the first of those three displays, so just press SHIFT-Z three times to make it disappear.

You'll still have the text on the bottom-right that flashes "SLEW" though, unless someone finds that utility to kill all red text.

Pro Member Captain
JVD Captain

Wow. I didn't actualy think there would be a a way to fix this problem. THANXS Smile Surprised Very Happy Surprised Smile