Overland Boeing Aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
yourtoserious Trainee

to be honest, its an awesome add on if you like flying aircraft that arnt complicated.

But, since yesturday, when ever im decending, and set up the ILS Approach, it just doesnt work.

I dont know if other people have had this problem, but when i switch to 'approach hold' the nose drops or climbs, and turns to the left.

i could really do with some help on this.
thanks

Tom

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

yourtoserious wrote:

to be honest, its an awesome add on if you like flying aircraft that arnt complicated.

But, since yesturday, when ever im decending, and set up the ILS Approach, it just doesnt work.

I dont know if other people have had this problem, but when i switch to 'approach hold' the nose drops or climbs, and turns to the left.

i could really do with some help on this.
thanks

Tom

I've never had any problems with the Overland a/c, the Boeings included. In the absence of more details, I'd suggest you delete your 'Flight Simulator Files' folder prior to running the sim. In Windows XP it is located in 'My Documents'.
The 'Flight Simulator Files' folder merely contains all of your saved flights - those which you have saved yourself and those which were saved automatically by the sim.

Next, run the sim and it will build a new 'Flight Simulator Files' folder and you're good to go.

My assumption here is that one of your saved flights is overriding your AP when you're pressing the APPR. button.

Pro Member Trainee
yourtoserious Trainee

never tried that one, but ill give it ago.

it was all working fine but all of a sudden its playing up.
i tried it again last night, EGLL to EDDF and it lined me up with the runway, but didnt decend.. strange and now anoying.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...