My NVIDIA card says for me to use 1920X1200 screen resolution. I have a 25.5" Asuss video screen. Would it hinder/help my frame rates if I changed to a different resolution, say, 1280X760X32? Also, should I use the 16 instead of 32. I have Windows 7 64 bit for my OS. Thanx!
2 Answers
You can use any size.
If you use the window option not full screen some get better FPS, just a thought to try.
Some also don't see any difference between 16bit and 32bit settings, you can also save stress on the card there.
Try and see what you like best.

Thanx, Radar.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain