I get a message that says,try obtaining a new air file. what do I do?
3 Answers
Make sure you have administrator privileges, that should do it.

RardarMan,I have d/loaded an air file, but still cannot d/load the two aircraft because of the
air file corrupted or damaged. I'm trying to d/load the B-17 and Super Connie.I need help,I need aRadarMan,I'm running Windows 7. I have d/loaded an air file, but still have an air finswers. I have draged,dblc,I have tryed everything people on the forum has suggested. I want to have fun too,but can't,help. P.S. I'm running FS2004
The link you gave me doesn't work.
The air file should be fine, it's a W7 error.
When do you get that message.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain