fsx atc issue

Pro Member Trainee
saber23 Trainee

I have fsx. I want the atc to refer to me by my airline name and flight number. IE "Delta 397" On some planes it will and others it will not. I go into change, select the aircraft, and then detail and put everything the way I want it and then fly. ATC refers to as "397". Is there a way to fix this? I have downloaded Air force one and ATC cals me "1" HELP?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

saber23 wrote:

I have fsx. I want the atc to refer to me by my airline name and flight number. IE "Delta 397" On some planes it will and others it will not. I go into change, select the aircraft, and then detail and put everything the way I want it and then fly. ATC refers to as "397". Is there a way to fix this? I have downloaded Air force one and ATC cals me "1" HELP?

You need EditVoicepack:

EditVoicepack X can be installed on any system supporting Flight Simulator X and the .NET Framework 3.5SP1. Typically users are expected to run one of the following operating systems:

* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7

To install, simply run setup.exe and follow the instructions. Notice the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5SP1 will be included as part of the installation procedure if it isn't already installed.

Make sure you get the FX version.

Sorry, no links allowed.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...