Playing as the ATC in FSX

Pro Member First Officer
abmukh80 First Officer

Hi guys,

I've no idea of how to play FSX deluxe version as ATC. I'd be trying it for the first time. Frankly speaking I dont even know how to go to ATC mode.

Any tips for the same. Links to specific topics with ATC play would be appreciated!

Cheers

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

You have to go to Multiplayer and when you join a server you can choose your role. Either Pilot or ATC.

Pro Member First Officer
abmukh80 First Officer

I went into multiplayer, logged in my gamespy account and selected ATC. The problem is when I open my radar, I see no aircrafts. Ant tutorials for the same guys!? I'm totally confused. I see people joining in the room but dont have any clue what they're upto?!?

Cheers

Pro Member Trainee
viper040 Trainee

Then ask them where they are. 😳

Not everyone is going to start at a location just because you are there.

Firstly have you checked the tutorials section in fsx?
Have you ever listened to the atc in the sim itself or been in a session with someone doing atc.

Its quite simple if you are starting out

I want to be a controler in fsx but a roll box won't show up?

Hugh Wells Guest

Hi,

I have FSX Gold which I am led to believe is the Deluxe version with an expansion pack. When I go into multiplier and choose a server there is no option to be a tower controller nor is there when I select, create new server.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...