Crack not-CD of game FS2004 does not work. It gives to an error when initiating the game with Windows XP and 98. Knows somebody the solution?
![]()
4 Answers
read this very forum on where to get it and how to install
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/41/fs-2004-no-cd-crack-file/
Dont forget to let us know how you get on
happy landings
Make sure u have Direct x 9 installed. Mine wouldn't work until I upgraded from 8.x
lol dude where did you learn to speak English
[M&KE]Gudulin wrote:
Crack not-CD of game FS2004 does not work. It gives to an error when initiating the game with Windows XP and 98. Knows somebody the solution?
![]()
![]()
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain