Not enough Available Memory

Pro Member Trainee
Nelson Robison (photoshock) Trainee

I have 2.31GHz with 2.00 Gigs of RAM with a Quad Core Phenom 9600 processor from AMD and now I am getting a message that I do not have enough available memory to run FS9.
What in the world is going on? I have run this program with lots more planes and helicopters available and now I am getting the message?
I cannot understand this happening, does anyone think that I should re-install the program altogether or should I do a fresh install of Windows?
I am very unhappy with the system as it now stands. HELP!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee

Radarman, I'm running Windows XP. This is the perplexing problem, I have run many many planes before this and just in the last few days did I get this obscene message.
The link that you gave me is more for Windows 7 and I don't know if that really applies to Windows XP. If it does please let me know and I will try it,
it seems logical but I really want to be sure if this is the case before I start messing around with the page size and then can't get back to the original.
Thanks so much for all the help!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee

Thanks again RadarMan! You're the best!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...