I'm having a problem w/ my Saitek Quad Throttle and FS9. Out of the blue, the throttle startes off on full. It doesn't stasy where I put it. When you go the the VC and observe the throttle, you can see the throttle sticks flucuating. In addition to all that, I can't get to full throttle when I manually attempt to - probably 85-90%. The Saitek works fine in FSX.
2 Answers
You need to adjust the throttle sensitivity. play with it and you will be able to reach a happy medium
I 've the subject for long time and this is what I did:
Forget about included software, WinXP SP3 is enough.
Keep sensitivity to max and nullzone to "O".
The above is ok for me.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee