Still cannot see downloaded aircraft in FSX

Pro Member Trainee
smhcarter32 Trainee

I followed the instructions from the first post and when I start up FSX I still cannot see the plane. Please help

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

In the Sims aircraft menu settings put a checkmark in the box that says "show all variations".

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Aidan14 Trainee

i dont even have a file in my saved games - microsoft games file

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You guys need a decent guide / tutorial.

Type fsx how to install aircraft into your Google search engine.

Two points to note:

1. Most of the YouTube guides are very confusing... but try if that's your thing.

2. Some tutorials claim that you need a third party zipping / extraction tool such as WinZip etc... this is NOT true. From Windows XP up, all MS Operating Systems have their own tool. Just point your mouse to the downloaded .zip folder, right click and start extracting.

Pro Member Trainee
Chuck McBurnie (cmcburnie) Trainee

I too am having a problem with the downloads. I followed to WindowsXP unzip directions, but still cannot get the downloaded files to show up on Flight Sim. When I try to download the files again, it shows that I already have them on the computer. Now how do I get them onto the screen?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...