sound problems

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

hi all

i posted a query about getting sound onto fs9 yesterday and someone gave me a link. unfortunately this link didnt help me but i also realised i am not getting much sound out of the game, when taking off i can hardly hear the engines, there is no atc sound and so on. i have played around with the sound settings to no avail. could someone give me some advice on what i could be doing wrong or what could be wrong with the game. thank you

much appreciated

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Can you provide the specs of your cpu please so we can help you with much more efficiency.

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

have you checked the sound settings?

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

yes i have played around with the sound settings and even went as far as to turn all sounds down to o% and engines to 100% but still nothng...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I suppose you mean that you have ''play'' with FS sound settings...am i right?
Did you check your systems sounds settings.Maybe you have lower the sound level by mistake.It will be also helpful for us ,and for you, if you tell us when your problem starts and also if you face up with this problem with your music sounds or with other games.
Are you using a sound card or your motherboards line out?
If its a general problem and not only an FS one,re-installation of your audio driver(sun-install them first)maybe will helps.

Please try to be more specific and i think that someone going to help you. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

I've had this problem sometimes. Either I can hear nothing but a pin drop, or it gets really loud. I figured out that it was my sound port, where I plug in my earphones. When there was no sound, I just twisted the actual plug until I could hear something.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...