a340-600

Pro Member Trainee
mkaz Trainee

i cant download thomas ruths a340-600.....where can i get another descent a340-600 preferably freeware or low cost payware?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
mkaz Trainee

Thank you its perfect, however i want to download it not get a cd shipped to me..
do you know where i can get the same package for the same price that i can download the package rather than get a cd?

Pro Member Trainee
mkaz Trainee

Airbus A330/A340 Family for FSX
AFS-Design

Found this package....
do you know if its worth it and reliable.....are all the effects are good?
its cheaper as well?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I have no idea, I fly GA not airliners but Just Flight is a pretty good company.
There are better but the price is high.

https://www.simshack.net/products/airbus-a340-500-600-combi-pack-fsx-fs2004-321

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
mkaz Trainee

Do you think its worth the money?
thnx for your help!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The question is do you think it's worth the money.
Many are sold, Google it and add the word good or review and see what you come up with.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
mkaz Trainee

alright thank you 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...