Is there a POH (pilot aoperating handook) for fs 2004. If so, how do i get to it?
4 Answers
There's not a POH as such - but there is a good book called "Flight Simulator / Sybex.
It's available widely over the Net, including from the links that Radar Man gave you above.
I used to buy all the books up to fs2000 but that last ver(2004) I both the book Microsoft Flight simulator 2004 A Century of Flight and I learned that before buying any book is better to go and look the inner tutorial. It is realy helpfull
Thanks. Christmas is coming up in a few days and my parents always go shopping at the last minute. I ask for something for Christmas.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Captain
First Officer