Active Volcanoes in FS2004?

Pro Member Trainee
Hitch Trainee

❓ Are there any active volcanoes in FS2004? I seem to remember seeing a screenshot with one, and I thought it was Hawaii, but there is nothing there. Someone know of any?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
peterock Trainee

Hey there Hitch,

The volcano is at N19 24.25 W155 17.29

peterock

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Hitch,

There are a few in and around the Hawaiian chain that are active --I am not sure about the approx location, but there is one just South/Southwest of Hilo on the big Island of Hawaii. At night it sometimes glows a scarlet and dark red. I think it may be like some of the factories with the smoke stacks in FS9 as it seems that sometimes it is active and at other times it is not. -1st time I saw the volcano I thought it was really interesting. Flew over and happened to see it just below my right wing on approach to Hilo from the South. PS, watch out for old Mauna Loa, she's 12,000 ft. / 4000 meters!! 🙂

Last edited by George (OrlandoGeorge) on Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
KPS-CLAN Guest

WOW!

COOL!

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

When you fly in Hawaii and want to see the Eruption set the Year to 1983 and you should see it Erupt. That was the year it first Erupted and the largest. Ric

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...