GRRRRR !!!!!!!! Active Camera !!!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Twisted Evil Hello good ppl , my problem is the ACTIVE CAMERA FOR FS2004, i am trying all the ways how to work with it, but it doesnt work, i got the full active camera its already installed, jsut how u work with this in the game ?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad i cant no more, or i am braking the computer or u give me answear someho. plz ASAP , thank you ur silent tiger.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer

Within the sim hit the ALT key, goto Options menu, scroll all the way down to Active Camera. There you will find the all the options for Active Camera. If it aint showing up in the options menu then try reinstalling active camera, if its still not working goto C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Modules and make sure ActiveCamera2004.dll is in there.

Pro Member First Officer

it is working,, juust how u use it in the game? !

Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer

Hi tiger, i don't know what to tell you but try looking in
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\ActiveCamera\Manual
there should be a manual in there called ACTIVE CAMERA 2004 2.1.pdf thats if your running version 2.1, it's in .pdf format so you will need adobe reader to read it. GL

Pro Member First Officer

ok thx, i actualy tried that, and its still not working soemthing wring, or i dont know, for example how u do the camera not to move and u c tlike th plane from disstance?

Pro Member First Officer

hello ppl? ?!?!?! canu help m eplz, how can i get my camera not to move like a a person and to c the airplane landing or flying from a distance??, i was trying to solve and i couldnt

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...