FSX ATC????

Pro Member Trainee
matt_flyaway Trainee

Recently if I fly VFR with no flight plan, ATC will talk to me and give me option until I get out of the airspace and then it asks me to contact the general area frequency. I have no option to contact any airport tower in the area. Nay help???

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
jrocky Trainee

matt_flyaway wrote:

Recently if I fly VFR with no flight plan, ATC will talk to me and give me option until I get out of the airspace and then it asks me to contact the general area frequency. I have no option to contact any airport tower in the area. Nay help???

Did you try pressing the accent ` button to view if there is a list of any airports or centers to contact?

Pro Member Trainee
matt_flyaway Trainee

Yes.... I am flying in the chicagoland area. When ATC tells me I am leaving the airspace and I need to contact Chicago center I am only allowed to choose "open or create an IFR plan" I used to be able to request flight following, or select an airport from a list.

Pro Member Trainee
naflod Trainee

Maybe you inadvertently turned off auto tune for your comms?

Pro Member Trainee
matt_flyaway Trainee

I actually got it to work again. I was flying off of a saved default file. I erased the file and chose to fly from a certain airport. It is working again.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...