I've installed the cfg editor but it never loads up the files. I can copy off the cfg to word but can not paste anything into the cfg file... I had no problem modifying fx9. I added scenery files, manipulated ai traffic to real world and added new aircraft and textures to existing. I must not have the right tools to modify FSX... Link please???Advice???
Thanks
1 Answers
Have you ever tried editing the cfg files in notepad.
Try this link for installing addon textures. http://fstipsandaddons.com/tutorials/installing_repaints.html
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee