FSX Passenger Mode

FlightGuy Guest

I was wondering if there is an FSX addon that lets you be the passenger and the computer is the pilot. I think it would be cool to be able to sit in the cabin with the passenger view and watch out the window like in real life. Pretty much you don't have to fly and can relax during the flight. It's done for you. After searching Google I found nothing.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Did you really?

You must have spent a lot of time searching.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=FS+Passengers

FlightGuy Guest

I did find FS Passengers, but it was not quite what I was looking for. It lets you get passengers on your plane, but it does not let you be a passenger. I downloaded the demo to try it just to make sure it didn't have that option. Thank you for the advice though. I am not sure there is something out there like I am looking for.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Try this, it lets you move around the cabin of the aircraft (if it has one)

http://www.dbsim.com/

Or you can move it to a wingview sort of mode, that's what I use if I want to be a 'passenger'.

FlightGuy Guest

I checked out DBS and it looked very impressive. I have never heard of it before. It also looks like a great way to get screenshots. Thanks for all the help.

While searching Google for a program I found a really amazing addon called It's Your Plane. If you never heard of it this will show you a demo

It is really great especially considering how much work it had to be to program it. I downloaded the demo version and it works well.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Trust me, it's probably the biggest sole part for me of getting a good screenshot, and it gives you wingviews like your a passenger.

That program doesn't look too bad, but hey, if it's what your looking for, go for it. I've never used it myself so I can't give you any advice on using it.

Good luck, I hope my advice helped you! 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...